Here's what REALTORS have to say about the increasing value of connectivity to their clients and industry:"A neighborhood’s walkability rating is based on how much on average the local populace is able to walk to and from their places of interest with minimum use of cars or other road vehicles. Walk-ability is one of the major factors buyers use in how to choose a neighborhood when purchasing a home."
- Connections: an extensive network of walking paths and expansive sidewalks that have numerous intersections throughout.
- Tissue: Smaller buildings constructed with impressive architecture with multiple functions rather than large skyscrapers and expansive warehouse-sized buildings.
- Density: All buildings are built very close together to accommodate walk-ability and people live in very close proximity to one another to promote a sense of community.
- Street-scape: Streamlined streets designed with wide sidewalks to minimize walking traffic and promote business visibility.
- Green Networks: There are many trees that line the streets and surrounding areas in addition to plenty of grassy areas and parks for recreation and relaxation.